March 23, 2005
Sigh, send me the IT man.Ok. I think my computer has some virus or some problem or some I-dunno-what. Twice, I was typing halfway and it reboot by itself. I don't want to curse myself. So, suffice to say that those of you who know how to fix computers and format computers and who has lotsa pirated software CDs, pls be on standby to save me from technology-related distress soon, again!
xxx
Delightful company in a sleepy townThat will be you-know-who. That will be Malacca. But, we still managed to buy a few items. heh... I was not in the shopping mood, really. I was a carrier of Wenn's retail therapy virus.
xxx
Ong Tua SohFrom Miss Lim to Ong Tua Soh. Just with the penning of a signature. Nevertheless, it was an exciting day. And, truly, lovely, in spite of having to sit in the sun, by the poolside on level 6 of Amara Hotel, a low-batt camera in hand.
I can't really pen how it felt like, witnessing one of your closest friends get married to a man who will be her partner for life (if the vows hold true). It looked almost too simple. The whole ceremony lasted for around 10 minutes. Too fast, too simple. I took more time to consider before I actually signed my name on my appointment letter at work. And work is not supposed to be for life.
The 'Aww... so sweet' part was really before the ceremony. The rest of the girls were there early to help with the make up and the hair. Juan did the make up and Viv, the hair. Professionally done, our bride looked very, very lovely. The most alluring part was when I realised she didn't need blusher to look radiant. Now, where's the fairness in that?
Shall I go on to the food now? It was great. The reception was simple (too) but pretty tasty.
We will view the photos on Friday, and do up the guestbook. A personalised one.
Love, me.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:36